COFES: Congress On the Future of Engineering Software
Where Great Minds Come Together
COFES is the engineering software industry's only annual think tank event which brings executives from design, engineering, architectural, development and technology companies together to understand the role engineering technology will play in the future survival and success of your business.
- a think tank where great minds come together to discuss best practices and to share ideas for managing change
- a technology summit that promotes discussion and problem-solving among industry thought-leaders, analysts and customers
- a business event that delivers practical strategies for achieving financial success in the engineering and design technology sector
- an informal environment where business leaders and technology providers can meet to identify and address key industry issues and challenges
COFES is renowned for hosting leading keynote visionaries that bring a new perspective to the future of the industry. Past keynote speakers include Dr. Eric Drexler, father of nanotechnology; Alan Kay, HP Labs Senior Fellow and one of the founders of Xerox PARC; Dick Morley, creator of the floppy disk among many industry achievements, John Koza, the inventor of genetic programming, David Weinberger, and Alan Cooper, the father of Visual Basic and author of "Inmates are running the asylum." Join the tech sector’s best and brightest at COFES 2013 April 11 - 14, 2013.
- Participate in discussions with industry thought leaders and analysts
- Get an insider’s view of the engineering and design technologies of tomorrow
- Learn about key winning strategies for business success today
COFES is an invitation-only event. Find out more about the 14th Annual COFES and apply for an invitation.